Currently, you cannot initiate an attack on a player who is attacking you.
This is a pretty wonky limitation and really takes away from the game in my opinion.
I suggest that after 7-10 seconds of the attacker in the fight doing nothing, you can use 25e as the defender to start counterattacking the player attacking you.
If there's some kind of battle system mechanic constraint preventing this from being possible, I suggest a workaround or development geared toward fixing this be prioritized.
This inability to counterattack subsidizes protection from retals, can beabused when sell-mugging, can consta-lock a player from reloading, switching temps, medding, etc.
Exampe for reference:
[image: i.imgur.com]
Thanks for your consideration.
Andyman
This is a pretty wonky limitation and really takes away from the game in my opinion.
I suggest that after 7-10 seconds of the attacker in the fight doing nothing, you can use 25e as the defender to start counterattacking the player attacking you.
If there's some kind of battle system mechanic constraint preventing this from being possible, I suggest a workaround or development geared toward fixing this be prioritized.
This inability to counterattack subsidizes protection from retals, can be
Exampe for reference:
[image: i.imgur.com]
Thanks for your consideration.
Andyman