Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

All Education Completed!

Started by Lunulata [1833602] on in Achievements.

7 replies · 296 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
29
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100
Lunulata [1833602]

After I don't know how long, I have finally completed my final education class!

16:09:22 - 24/03/23 You completed the Bachelor of Mathematics course gaining 11 manual labor, 165 intelligence, and 44 endurance

16:09:22 - 24/03/23 You were awarded the honor: Mathematics Bachelor

Now to relax and enjoy my free time until the education system is updated. XD
Unnamed199cz [2783125]
"After I don't know how long, I have finally completed my final education class!"
Lunulata [1833602]

I honestly don't remember. I started my account a long time ago, completed maybe 2 full education courses (Psychology was one of them), and then stopped playing until 2019. From 2020-2022 I had the BB for education which really cut the time down. I used that to reduce the time of all the important courses; I ditched it for the final 2, Law and Math. RogerinBrown's estimate of 9 years is probably accurate.