Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Tank title

Started by Nightmare [1637448] on in Questions & Answers.

9 replies · 338 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
10
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
57 / 100
Nightmare [1637448]
So I've been a tank for as long as i can remember. I just saw a post and got curious about how i could change it or look into the titles and see how i rank for others.

My title flipped from intimidator to tank from 2013 to 2016 a lot. From 2016 to now its been tank.

Looking at torn stats I have quite a few higher ranked titles.
AddictTimes Overdosed333
DruggyDrugs Taken368
KillerAttacks Done449
SageTime Played551
SoldierRespect Earned619
TankFights Stalemated1,730
Am I still a tank due to tornstats ranking not being inclusive of all people or something?

Looking at this list I figured i woukd be an addict or druggy. What am I missing?
Cheesus [505043] Wiki Contributor
Am I still a tank due to tornstats ranking not being inclusive of all people or something?

I believe this is exactly the reason, but I could be mistaken
Heca [2563518]
I was in a similar position looking to change “loser” to “importer”. Despite importer being a few hundred ranks higher I assume it didn’t change due to not everyone being on Tornstats as mentioned above.

the title did eventually change recently.
__-___-___-__ [1921241]
TornStats ranks are wildly wrong many cases as they don't exclude inactive players. Different stats progress differently for players who are inactive vs active, so some end up looking like they rank worse compared to others.

As an example, times overdosed doesn't increase while inactive, but stalemates can. This leads to stats for inactives being overinflated in stalemates, pushing your rank down compared to the times overdosed example.
Nightmare [1637448]
173 attacks and 174 defend stalemated. Who would have thought they held so much power.

In torn stats tank is my 15th rank title.

I kinda looked at TS like a sample size and it would be different but within reason and this seemed a bit much, so had to ask.
CRLF [2095076]
hmmm... that is strange....

After looking at all the stats below, I have no good explanation for why your title hasn't changed.

Here are the top players in total stalemates, including inactives.The first set is from a job I ran on everyone in 2021, the second set is the latest run just on active players earlier this month.

[image: gyazo.com]

You can see there are over 640K accounts listed.


And this is yours:


[image: gyazo.com]

It is surprising that stalemates is your best stat.

Even if we only consider active players, you're still well down the list:

[image: gyazo.com]

Stats are all sorted by the 2021 ranking, to ensure I'm including the inactives. It doesn't really change your position much.

Meanwhile, here are top drugs:

[image: gyazo.com]


And your drugs:

[image: gyazo.com]

And top ODs:

[image: gyazo.com]
And your ODS:

[image: gyazo.com]
CRLF [2095076]
I should probably note, some of those very high total drugs are not xanax users:

Active players, 2023 sorted by total drugs used.
NumIDplayernamedrugsusedxantakenoverdosed
1547715Olympique23,9915019
1702413Nazgul01515,679207233
15699L4suicide15,4508,085238
1307523Drieke14,7797,828259
259767Big_Rico14,5749,510237
1414372Fortytwo14,37311,947245
988704DarthMaul13,90813,711328
1554958manic13,7425072
1455847Para13,61612,062295
135825Jimmy00713,5298,760205
786973Navin13,44410,209237
1563474Ngongingo13,3152,14764
1147611Tittentei13,30412,091311
865186GenBlood13,2025,053153
1296148Saucy_Jack12,94210,900255
351290Leaf_Bikini12,89910,445284
1154897Milosh12,83810,231229
595365T_ouchy12,7977,950157
507888critch12,78811,686298
786585Liam12,7362,17759
732810Michelle-420-12,60610,829254
983221Nath12,59912,054251
209070Tascon12,58210,846287
651055KillerKlown12,52712,109265
1523812bingri12,52211,562271
1352251ChristmasBazaar12,51411,014281
275993Teardrop12,49011,766290
177606malamen12,47011,576266
557912All_in_Ken12,42211,216272
503521Babyte_Brone12,40410,864292
878252Naryus12,38111,713270
74099ttyper12,3819,591269
285221Karty12,3753,04294
878377Maplecity12,3537,598156
779368ShuKa12,3258,564224
979994Madmiketyson12,32110,200285
1014257Painkiller_12,29611,922346
376991MrsMojoMofo12,26511,165267
590839-BC-Pagee12,25310,010238
493365Zoltare12,21911,447314
445884sportyguy9212,19511,280278
1151690sharkeyfive12,14511,612281
424998UBIK12,14411,381288
992219sophie12,09611,350298
375042DeaLeR12,09511,476323
1339512Siguror12,06411,021285
90431DonCorleone12,0037,942200
471591Andyman11,8709,301229
40876Einstein11,83510,908290
1610898Data11,82911,645232
42179A_B34R11,8239,979229
1027599UberMorlock11,77510,994323
1321316Divine_M0nkey11,73110,792283
1043426ColdDeadFingers11,6519,990218
852964SourRon11,6059,595233
1583290Green_Revolver11,6009,739273
748022Kookaburra11,57511,045231
239119Veins11,53510,449238
1517799Penicillin11,51110,182265
1425527Putin11,4939,678262
89581Htr11,47810,124256
1646570iVerMecTin11,4759,938248
1461614Blackbear11,44510,600241
1381291ARMOUR11,3918,114260
1740734Mud11,3718,793214
1636201CloudJumper11,3659,427177
138635Code011,36311,100274
1632988N3m11,36310,721256
1373916icedogg11,36110,115252
1307106Maybe11,35710,523243
302832Duk411,35010,308213
204836Slork11,3489,477249
180202SenSational11,33910,343274
1602158Queequeg11,3319,402246
279552Sacster11,3297,045207
493251Mrhappytyme11,3193,63197
662171TehButler11,29610,405215
426126BabePrincess11,28610,028254
202258piney11,28410,250244
1480987Eternal11,25610,235259
1192157kuasa11,22610,791234
1483747Zero-Damage11,2259,981245
725768Renegreg11,1819,749229
169777daCampa11,1709,327241
1557404KPCSlor11,1668,262198
627688MOJOMOFO11,15810,240258
1022640Izzanods11,13110,627314
1544409daoy11,13010,692253
1608058T-Max11,1089,390234
958018uLtraZ11,1069,182276
423015Moguai11,1049,949252
1556113Goggeli11,09410,338208
363768Desperados11,0878,809209
25517Spizaetus11,06410,748262
1331516decomposer11,0488,993245
52055Longbow11,0389,768263
1486772Smiles11,03010,173254
1285682J-C11,01410,444232
120362WarAndPeace11,01410,629277
169887Lefthook11,00410,489249
1542618megalomaniacal11,0048,800247
23315easye10,98010,310284
390615Aeroroot10,9679,842281
172806weebl10,9659,733314
1457659MM_Jolie10,9149,516262
59922DrGonzo10,8969,935303
154538Suneo10,89110,053279
332505Midknight10,89010,466230
917218Bones10,8748,364205
380980Sky10,8669,958246
1169153Jimmy12X10,85510,089211
864830Pingu4ever10,8399,356252
509465HOLUX10,8324,219145
922212Bullzeye10,8059,450238
546989Edge10,7789,632241
27581Hell_Fire10,7669,995238
980075Azrael10,7659,905255
1414429Slothex10,7568,698211
1485341Trole10,7559,647234
1178603MgTheGreat10,7515,505188
236947Munnu10,7065020
1663189qianyx10,7049,585230
315134LESTAT10,6809,614242
1318199Sticky10,6678,942241
227744RumbLE10,6579,709245
262593Flander10,6509,053250
997655evilf910,6389,569232
1510633Delusional_One10,6319,070232
851730Dr34dn0u9ht10,6309,681221
1843716Whittlinman10,6107,791199
1632322HTTR10,6039,980233
1458703Blexi10,6039,464224
984129Batman10,6009,064270
262602Dexter_Morgan10,5739,855232
1690582I-Love-You10,56310,276214
30264TongLung10,5599,819220
1064389RevLitterbox10,5576,359206
107444Westend10,5569,965250
220641Twigman10,54610,235219
60666alguem10,5469,968244
1629756Lord_Gorgen10,5249,452205
692275KOSOVOjeSRBIJA10,5179,704240
424017Ohadik10,4917,980200
463193Old_Fart10,48010,132243
1034523Tezwar10,4768,370220
668343DanteDMC10,4679,404272
979003deft10,4639,566247
998265Iceboy10,4628,321247
541636Pluto10,4589,230262
296535HowNice10,45710,311240
1592807shak10,4429,479234
1525609RefleX_10,4419,156235
50716Honey-Badger10,42910,071240
860829Magikarp10,3799,426220
1044213Imrahil10,3589,355212
1591396Blaze10,3538,753208
1451572Tango2010,3438,590211
195437Backdoor_Betty10,3419,757254
868334Tiller10,3339,309269
577807s0ldierGurl10,3289,330255
940584ruler10,3189,851206
363281goobs10,31350390
23707Hate_Train10,3139,498200
511272Seth10,3079,161236
336112Akagami10,2888,810206
96875Spurtung10,2728,763226
420120VII10,2709,606242
74835Aries2110,2679,173251
1172344loonie10,2539,704208
31567NaX10,2429,674226
422033Esper10,2417,309223
1611194Aitch10,2409,780208
1355657poptop10,2249,728229
1338102KarateMan10,2249,285242
208206TranQuilizer10,2229,049235
1703824LoneGunman10,2137,545203
977286Bang10,2127,814226
442254Montana10,2116,326147
1280063morbid-pinky10,1748,762212
1311397wc_how10,1748,674255
671833Honey_Badger10,1489,889218
231334Kanzu10,1289,053229
500544DonDantoni10,1138,739235
343124M3G47HR0N10,1138,700203
321312parmo10,1128,688218
34298Butters10,1129,185217
200267Molson10,1049,660276
271756Buuwack10,1028,703212
1544976fitzsuffices10,0933,24192
246024jmoislhluear10,0909,369208
108862YEAR_ZERO10,0899,593223
430277Violience10,0887,198182
1685702Bezee10,0519,517228
1836734Ketone10,0335,396121
1644935anghel10,0338,959206
471188Dutch10,0178,933231
986192Janet10,0139,106224
517092Karalynn10,0049,069248
1609308Judea9,9939,527229
426457Yiddles9,9909,402226
429874Rumple4skinz9,9898,810199
1389080Collete9,9858,784234
1148150natty10669,9819,476220
1461513twak9,9658,852217
1026373MY_NAME_IS_TORN9,9579,513235
1518389MimeFaceKiller9,9568,999211
1842699bkoz9,9545,103145
543148diggeer9,9399,851213
131289MIA9,9258,163190
1570883Nova9,9228,794213
62963Sling_Blade9,9119,370249
1503210RetroClick9,9089,259200
834584MaxManus9,8838,541271
147761The_Joker9,8798,896213
420062flumpster9,8779,208264
1381769Dexter9,8718,893215
1030698Graphite9,8647,862254
974502Fat_Paul9,8638,947222
2056259Sheep39,86191
527240VitZo9,8218,827200
61399Zaoshi9,8189,528205
1767972Wulfric9,8149,020195
3703590079,8119,103202
935631sigas9,8079,417216
1353692Bootycall9,8067,376229
1311691PinzNneedlz9,8048,413253
1082621darth9,8019,731257
CRLF [2095076]
Presumably SSL players:
NumIDplayernamedrugsusedxantakenoverdosed
1547715Olympique23,9915019
1554958manic13,7425072
236947Munnu10,7065020
363281goobs10,31350390
2056259Sheep39,86191
2537220Aisu8,692345
1971836Wolverine8,51750446
1601527wavelength8,30050435
744062bread8,26425196
1629016BloodyMind8,16932485
2072331xaos847,7941614
2196930Mercurian7,6915034
1938920Matslav6,50150362
1923258Josephine6,44050321
2014706vern206,3514370
1584674Mist6,21250268
2043525_Don_Corleone_5,4617322
2232615DarianWebber5,4575067
232816421Scoot5,371915
1664584XIX5,35950225
890872Nosy5,28050191
1631174NikolaTesla4,98946289
1729068Spyderdevil4,8560159
1673532Sukuna4,7520213
1525056Andiiboi4,7378193
1934501Helcostr4,6290178
2034593xxPinheadxx4,60734176
1860983Zencron4,54848217
255376JoesMum4,4807213
2013471Rilakkuma4,41850164
1304328Atomdestroyers4,41750156
1961233Meladin4,32850229
1713804Varamin4,167014
15346Cornholio4,0765044
2058538Jibblets4,03850190
2305281Meaniebelle4,0232514
2227533kockata3,9750133
445857-hippo-3,91650182
1815217EternalRabies3,8380193
2389664Jazeejas3,82648147
1347255Jojo13133,74750197
1815452ArchAng3l3,69850164
1655267AngryNoob3,67348169
2338508L1ghtF00t3,668449
2267832advert3,58039142
2171593TianTian3,5600199
2099807TheMlaser3,46018162
1170743Rogue_Mercenary3,33550180
1178173toopoop33,31641146
1975398gongpoyi3,29642186
1610768KingCloud3,23531175
2687434Valcherie3,2082332
1154977tangba3,202505
1774300Red_Right_Hand3,19750167
2551111profire3,1921332
2018702hashNslack3,0995032
1868553K0lin3,09239107
1801448pikopiko3,06447
2034719lestat1072,9541334
571426Bryawn2,9521157
2140401DiscoKnight2,8742383
2618561Phinx2,865371
1932221Kakabu2,84747153
2203153Asheron2,8265015
1716789BrittanyBanks2,78538106
1581305ultim42,7665099
328029cipancute2,75250147
2270814janny2,7410147
2014395DrillerDave2,72725115
78679JunkieMan2,6995018
2096553Bestways2,68041124
2244275DonieBrasco2,6712834
420289BettyBoop2,6662377
1613726-Lonesome2,5644322
1413808uniquenoob2,5630115
2141648abdllh2,5434117
2162329RaulChamgerlain2,5428141
2173590Sulsay2,51148105
2203165MadarameIkkaku2,4800115
2097422tonytorn2,4550124
1531045Mr_Owl2,4541120
2233788Devil_Helsing2,4425097
2507459Police2,43418126
2060201Phondrason2,42837123
1585870Tars2,387518
1950707Glimph2,34818116
2570401Faker2,3241959
2238241MahaKai2,29137128
282052weedforever2,2731963
180115-MoeR-2,2711926
2080814Iridian2,21727113
2013134X-Cal2,2163380
500173Dos-Equis-XX2,2111690
2389178Jilll2,2081167
2195809Zeryomi2,2033486
1878295JohnnyStiletto2,20050165
2683185Shiizu2,1804291
178736TheRedHood2,1752912
2501930BobbyBG2,1753583
426427Oktan2,11450114
1585454DevotedReaper2,09200
2227545RockerYou2,0015089
2692545meowth1,9955096
1164537ProsperJHmu1,935074
1987322jcomicrelief1,9281920
2704560itme-yaboi1,92125
1961768BoredWayfarer1,9172540
1861188admirablepanda1,88230103
2585382Alf01,8724279
2185634Tcnicn1,839360
520534tengo1,825488
2501294Dimewizard1,8164830
450726mmEEE1,8112578
2264642travisthehobbit1,8095049