Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

leslie wheel bug

Started by leeseu [2845140] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 38 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100
leeseu [2845140]
I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.
I spun the wheel of mediocrity and landed on a villa. I clicked on properties and it didn't have a villa, so I went back to slots and the mediocrity wheel was off cooldown. I checked the log and It didn't record my past spin. So I thought maybe this was a logging error and that I would get the same result, but this time I got a car instead. I don't know how this happened since, unlike the other reports, the results were different and the first spin does not show in the log, but I am completely certain that the villa showed in the center of the wheel and Leslie had the text for a normal villa win(the paper mache thing). I didn't do anything weird and did the exact same thing I did the same thing when I won a villa 3 times before.

This didn't upset me because 900k~1m isn't that big, but I don't want this to happen with bigger prizes. I don't know how this can be reproduced because all I did was: spin the wheel of awesome, wheel of mediocrity, wheel of lame, go to city, go to home, go to properties, check the log, go to the casino, click leslie wheel, pinned wheel of mediocrity again.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
All wheel spins are logged, if the system let you spin the wheel again that itself is an indication that the first spin never happened. Perhaps it was some client side caching issue. If you had spun the wheel the first time, the money would have been deducted from your account and the spin would have been logged. I neither see a money transaction log, nor a spin log. Database does not have any indications of the first spin ever happening.

[image: i.imgur.com]

Thanks!
leeseu [2845140]
So does this mean that there was probably an issue with my device sending my spin data to the database, and the database was fine? My internet was unstable when I spun the first time so maybe that caused it. Thank you!