Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Finished with racing merits + Most crashes?

Started by Kelsie [340367] on in Achievements.

4 replies · 183 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
14
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100
Kelsie [340367]
Took freaking ages, but I just got my final race merit, the 2.5k racing points one. Last April I was at 502 racing points, so a year to gain the 2k. Lots and lots and lots of 4th, 5th, and 6th placers. :|


16:03:05 - 03/04/23 You were awarded the honor: On Track

For the longest time I never even upgraded my cars, so that was even smarter...

But maybe I have the most crashes in a small time period. 18 in 8 months is wild, and so freaking annoying. :| Seems this is an even bigger achievement, lol.
[image: i.gyazo.com]
ceaseeer [1164699]
I had all the racing merits but the crash one. I actually had to build a new car with no safety/handling/brakes upgrades just mostly speed/acceleration and it still took forever to crash!
Securop [2247082] Officer Officer
Big oof… I remember I only crashed once after I was like B-tier race skill. Crashed a few times along the way on tier A, but definitely not as much as you did.

Are you going to continue on racing? Might be worth it to invest all points in safety upgrades ;-)

Congrats on the merit!