Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Hobgoblin Quest

Started by mobile_GAMER1 [2662509] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 35 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100

Most-liked replies

mobile_GAMER1 [2662509]
I can not Accept or Decline this quest. It seems stuck and there is no timer so it fills 1 of the 3 mission slots. Clicking Accept does nothing but it shows in the log. Clicking Decline shows the Yes or No option, none of the two options are clickable.

I am using Chrome on both mobile and PC. I have tried incognito. I also have tried on Mozilla and the Torn app.