Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

IOU Class Action Suits

Started by Havoc805 [1351008] on in Achievements.

10 replies · 678 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
11
Likes on archived posts
33
Authority score
51 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
61 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

BurstingBasher [25445] ×1

Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor
I used to save those, but deleted a ton of saved events awhile back. Can't say I can beat that, can't remember the largest, but I know I've seen 30m's a handful of times.
N4TH4N [541741]
  • matty_m won a class action lawsuit on your behalf. You have been credited with $60,518,877. 22:57:02 14/04/20
  • rod2000 won a class action lawsuit on your behalf. You have been credited with $66,770,721. 19:56:53 25/12/17
My biggest class actions
Super_Freak [453406]
13:14:45 - 09/04/21 Alienchief won $28,398,776 for you in a class action lawsuit


My biggest by a long shot. Also.. mugged him moments after due to being online and chaining. Pretty sure the guy hasn’t logged in since this.

Super_Freak mugged Alienchief for $47,093,031