Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Looking for a stock script!

Started by StackzFrost [2692267] on in Tools & Userscripts.

1 replies · 262 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100
StackzFrost [2692267]
I am looking to purchase a stock script.

All I need is to be able to put the stock I purchased in along with the the purchase price. It should update the current stock prices as it changes and calculate the percentage of profit and loss as it updates.

If interested, message me please.