Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Notes from my work.

Started by Cheffydave [2121357] on in Food & Cooking.

2 replies · 49 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
5 / 100
Historical score
7 / 100
Story score
20 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100
Cheffydave [2121357]
So I’ve been working in restaurants for 30 years. Figured this would be a good spot to put my notes from the things that I’m working on. Maybe you like it maybe you don’t I really don’t give a f**k. I’ll post sub recipes if I get a chance, but probably not. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
Cheffydave [2121357]
1 Tang 10 .5 Strawberry/rose coulis .5 aperol .5 lillet rose Top with 2 oz sparkling rose Quick shake. Lemon twist and basil leaf
Cheffydave [2121357]
Spring cocktails
Flight- wheated
Old Fitzgerald 11
Larceny barrel proof
Makers stave collection

Flight- toasted
Michters toasted rye
Elijah Craig toasted
Woodford double oak or/basil Hayden

Flight- heaven hill bonded
Old Fitzgerald
White label
Henry McCenna


Everybody loves Ramos
Fake gin 1.5
Lemon .5
Lime .5
.5 almond milk
Simple syrup .5
egg white
Quick dry shake . Direct dilution shake
Frozen Collins
2 oz ginger beer

1 pineapple plantation
1 plantation overproof
.75 lime
.75 Jalapeño/cilantro syrup
.5 pineapple
Tajin rim
Shaved ice non mounded method , coupe

1 oz cold brew concentrate
1 oz Old Grand Dad 100
1 Cathead Honeysuckle vodka
.5 Montenegro
.5 creme de cacao
Stir. Nick and Nora
Orange flag

1 Tang 10
.5 Strawberry/rose coulis
.5 aperol
.5 lillet rose
Top with 2 oz sparkling rose
Quick shake. Lemon twist and basil leaf