Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Crying over Eggs

Started by AlphaXiled [2891667] on in General Discussion.

25 replies · 745 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 26 / 26 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
26
Discussion span
→
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
57 / 100
Engagement score
66 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

AlphaXiled [2891667]
Why is everyone crying over eggs? “I haven’t found an egg yet!”
”where are the eggs at” “this is not fair”
sound like a bunch of damn babies!
The idea is to keep you playing the game, you will find an egg,
it may not happen when you want it to but what fun would it be if they were on every page right in your face.
Torn is made with patience in mind, just wait and you will get one.
Powder [1456875]
16:45:43 - 07/04/23 You placed 10x $100,001 bounties on AlphaXiled for a cost of $1,500,015 : Complaining about complaining.


Please notify us if you spot any eggs hiding among the white walls.
Ayin [2737925]
I spent more hours clicking pages then I dare to admit, 0 eggs... This isn't patience this is pure torture
AlphaXiled [2891667]
I appreciate the bounties from lvl 100 players! Part of the process I guess for calling out you super duper strong cry babies!!! LOL