Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Old candy eggs?

Started by BigErnie [1017330] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 135 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100
BigErnie [1017330]
I got back on torn city last year. A lot of changes. I know I had old candy eggs and they are no longer in my items. Did they get removed all together?
I have found a few eggs today and they are much better than what they were years ago but to remove as items is kind of lame.
with [2145430]
The old eggs were all converted to chocolate eggs, and the new eggs are now untradeable, can be stored to consume at any time, and provide different buffs.
Ar53_Hol [2430424]
They had to be removed so the buffed eggs couldn’t be abused. Imagine stocking up on gold eggs for 1m a pop and then they turn into omnistat enhancers