Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Hi, Bye

Started by ChickenSnowcone [2895040] on in Graveyard.

27 replies · 967 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 28 / 28 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
28
Discussion span
→
Authority score
21 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
57 / 100
Engagement score
68 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

McNeo [864688] ×3 sandyloam [2370395] ×1

ChickenSnowcone [2895040]
This is the wrong forum, that's fine... Report it, or not, mods will find it one way or another...

Ya know, I came back to this game after many years. My old knowledge and skills were obvious to some, I was called out as being a restart. Which was kind of true, but not entirely.

I made a new account, after all these years, to start from scratch, start new. Really. Obviously I have the background and experience in my head, but, this was going to be a fresh start.

Went well for a while, damn shit was going good. Hit level 15 and started flying... I mean I had this shit. I was FINALLY playin gthis game again and trying to do it legit.

But then I oopsed.

I am (was) McNeo [864688]

I wanted to make a fresh start, play this game again... And that's what I did. An unofficial reset.

Damn bro, it's just a game... But f**k. The old me went through so much shit here, I caused it all of course, f**k me. I just wanted to play the game again. Made it 19 days without feeling guilty about it.

I gave what I had back to everyone who gave it to me, this should be a pretty worthless account at this point.

Just fed me and leave me be. I won't be back.

Mentions: McNeo [864688]

ChickenSnowcone [2895040]
To be fair...

Torn puts so much interest in multiple accounts... I remember when shit hit the fan 10 years ago... (remember I'm actually older than anyone who's posted here so far) lol...

It's hard, really hard, to put protocols in place for a browser based game like this. I give them credit for trying (and lying to scare the people who don't understand) but... Damn I love(d) this game.
Apathy [2728692]
Thanks for the confession. Father Hiram Williams and staff will now convene to discuss if you shall be forgiven in time for Easter.
stoon [2606745]
lmao this guy did nothing wrong. now fedded. previous account not logged in over 500 days and now temp fedded. I'm assuming since it's the 'main' account but this is well over the 2 week period that is required to make a new account. unfortunately this guy misunderstood the rules.
unless there's something else I'm missing here
mavri [2402357]
He most likely cheated / broke some rules on his old account, hence the reason he got fedded on his new account. When you close your old account you don't get sent to Federal Jail.
Catarchy [2632824]
i think there is more behind this. the fedding is now permanent.

at the end of the day it is just one less loser around.

good riddance.

edit: oh the previous is the temp fedded one. anyway there is no "multiple accounts" reason, so i stand by my point.
Catarchy [2632824]
yeah i realized it, i'm the stupid one here xD

it's weird that the fed reason of the supposed main isn't "multiple accounts".
ThunderBlitz [2684774]
I could very easily be wrong here, as I'm just guessing like the rest of you but, it sounded very much like his past actions were starting to get to him while playing through this new account, maybe he was surprised at how bad he still felt about it all (being older and wiser now) and has now decided that it's best to just stay away permanently (as he did straight-up ask to be "fedded").

On the other hand, this is Torn, so who really knows what's going on behind the account *shrugs* he may well have been doing something shady but, that's just what I initially picked up from his post.
Nicotine [2440291]
Sorry, not a clue who you used to be, and I have absolutely no idea who you are now. I'm fairly sure I won't notice your next account either... But good luck I guess.
Cute [2068379]
You could have just kept playing and even if they somehow linked your accounts they probably wouldn't care. You're way overthinking this.