Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Make it slow

Started by AztecBill [2337542] on in Missions.

3 replies · 218 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

gunnergangstar [1498166] ×2 AztecBill [2337542] ×1

AztecBill [2337542]
You ever tried that pulled pork? I think it sounds like somethin you'd do at home when your wife's gone out so I ain't never had it. People say its good, but they shoulda called it something less gross like, I dunno, ripped meat. The reason everyone says it's so good though is because it takes forever to make, and you're probably freakin starved by the time it's done. But the best things in life take time to make, and that's also true when you're beating someone to death.

Done this mission probably 3 o 4x at least

But this guy i am up against is a beast

I have tried smoke, flash, and tear gas to try and limit his offence

I never get past 4-5 rounds before i am dead....because i have to make it last

Any suggestions?

gunnergangstar is my target.....

appreciate any advice....may be one of those missions i just cant do

Mentions: gunnergangstar [1498166]

AztecBill [2337542]
even with vicodin and serotonin no go
i just think this one is undoable for me

Mentions: AztecBill [2337542] · gunnergangstar [1498166]