Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

API Call for 'Revivable'

Started by Brizo [2715469] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 44 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100
Brizo [2715469]
I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.

I'm have a very weird issue on Google Chrome that when I make an API call for 'Revivable' using a Full Access (or any key) for that matter, that it always returns that I'm NOT Revivable, despite revives being enabled.
It also doesn't highlight the features I have access to within the Torn API Documents.

I do suspect it is Profile/User specific as I did have my brother test and his works fine. The only difference is browser being used.

[image: i.imgur.com]
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
The result is specific to the player whose API key is being used to make the call. If you do not have Revives unlocked then your key will show the result for the target profile to be non-revivable.

Thanks!
Brizo [2715469]
This is my own key I am using and it's not updating. The top part of the screenshot is showing the selection i'm using (excluding the key), the middle is what it returns - which is saying i'm not revivable, and the third is showing that I am revivable.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
If you are using your OWN key, and you do not have Revives unlocked, you will see Revivable as Off for everyone on Torn. Re-read my response, try checking what it says for other profiles, it will all say Off.