Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Grave please

Started by SwordStrife [2319365] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 21 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
32 / 100

Most-liked replies

SwordStrife [2319365]
I have collected 2 red eggs and 1 brown egg so far and when I went into my booster page after I collected my brown one, I noticed the red ones were gone. They were previously there and I did not use them.
They *are* the eggs from *this* year.
[image: i.imgur.com]15:15:12 - 08/04/23 You picked up a Brown Easter Egg
05:12:46 - 07/04/23 You picked up a Red Easter Egg
02:33:52 - 07/04/23 You picked up a Red Easter Egg
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
You moved them to your Display Cabinet:

15:21:07 - 07/04/23 SwordStrife added 2x Red Easter Egg to their display case

Check here.

Thanks!