Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

The Mission

Started by Perfect-Pine-89 [2594500] on in Roleplay.

5 replies · 50 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
6 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
Perfect-Pine-89 [2594500]
It's 2023 and the world is on edge, the edge of war. Russia and America are at each others throats, threatening war. So far, its only espionage. Your job as a spy for America or one of its allying powers it to infiltrate the Russian Federation and meet your contact, Ambassador Yuri Velasov, the Russian Ambassador to China, and discover what Russia wants in an alliance with China. You'll need to be careful as you'll be on your own. The American governments or its allied governments can't provide any support as it'll be seen as an act of war. You'll need to use your skills to the best of your ability, finding out everything you can and doing whatever is necessary to stop it without compromising yourself, your mission or the involvement of America and its allied governments. Your plane leaves in a few hours, you need to sign these forms and board the plane. Once you're in Russia, its on you. Good luck agent.

Name:
Age:
Gender:
Skills:
Equipment:
Background:
Additional information:
Appearance:

[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]

Personality:


(Disclaimer: This is not related to the current events going on in Ukraine. I do not support it in any way)



[/background]


LunaKimXo [2738137]
Name: Ash “Skelly” Griffiths
Age: 17
Gender: Fem

Skills: Sharpshooting &
Stealth

Equipment: Compact and buildable
FN Fal {Briefcase enclosed with a
6x sniper scope, Foregrip and a built
in bipod} / Akimbo Glock 17s / CZ 75
pistol / Small backpack containing some
bandages, 4 mags for each gun {8 mags
in total for the glocks} / a Bowie knife /
an encrypted satellite phone & some
packet food with a few bottles of water.
{all the guns are suppressed, she
may be a rebel but she isn’t that stupid}


Background: Born and raised in a little town somewhere
off the North western Asian boarder, life was perfectly
fine until a few weeks ago, when Skelly was forced to
fight for NATO after her home town was attacked by
a team of covert Russian operatives. Her mother &
father were killed in the attack but she survived by the
sheer Luck of the army’s daily patrol along the boarder
finding the town under siege and fending the operatives
off. Ever since then, she’s been placed in as a soldier,
given the gear and the orders.

Add inf: French / British
Appearance: {photo}
[image: media.discordapp.net]
Personality: Kind / Merciful /
Passive unless needed to be
aggro. Normally hesitant to kill

”Every life has meaning… even if
they choose to be a murderer. In
which case… I don’t know what to
think…”
LunaKimXo [2738137]
At the US embassy in Turkey, Skelly was
speaking to one of the soldiers that rescued
her.


“I ~ I know. just… even if they did
kill my family ~ I. I guess I have reason
to be hesitant. I mean a life is a life, no?”

”yeah but if you hesitated and there was
a person infront of you right now, gun pointed
at you, wouldn’t you try to fight, knowing they
are going to pull the trigger even if you surrender”
The soldier narrowed his eyes and looked back
to the door.

”I… I don’t know… Every life has a meaning…
even if they choose to be a murderer… in which
case… I don’t know what to think. It’s… a lot, to
uh. To think of…”
Skelly sighed.

”hey. Listen to me. Alright, you are going to be alright.
do you wanna get back at the people who did this?”

”y ~ yeah… I do”

”Good. Here. Take my gear. This rifle and these
handguns. You know how to use them right?”
The soldier smiled, taking his rifle from off his
shoulder and leaning it against the table, then going
to one of the different lockers and coming back over
with some pistols.

”my dad taught me handguns… but that’s about it”
Skel said, obviously lying, her father was a veteran,
taught her numerous different types of weapon skills
and techniques the day after her 17th birthday.

”good. The rifle. It’s a bigger version, obviously.
same technique, except you gotta have one hand
on the foregrip at the front, and the other on the handle,
finger on the trigger, ready. Alright?”

”mhm…”
Her breath froze and
she went completely
silent

”I’ll go see if I can get you something to eat, alright?”
The soldier asked, waiting for a response

She nodded and with that, the
soldier had left the room.
Perfect-Pine-89 [2594500]
As the solider left the room, a suited man walked in and sat opposite Skelly. "Good day. I'm Agent Alfred Restworth, CIA. I know I might not sound American but that's because I'm not. I'm actually MI5 on loan to the CIA. Anyways, we're looking for people for a top secret mission against the Russians that determines the fate of the world." He said, leaning in. The closest person he resembles was Alfred from Batman except a little younger. He slid her across a file. When she opened it, it showed their plan. Her and some other operatives along with Alfred, would be infiltrating Russia by entering in Saint Petersburg, going to Moscow and then traversing all of Russia to get to China and exfil. "Now it may take a long time but we need the information. The President is willing to stall for as long as he can but we can't attract attention otherwise the whole world goes down the - ahem." He said, pointing to Moscow. "It's evidence that we need to topple President Marenov and allowing the Resistance to rise up. We need all the help we can get. We're willing to supply whatever you need and give you rewards after the mission is done." He added, taking the file and gesturing for Skelly to follow him.

As they walked down the hall, they headed to a secret elevator of which Alfred put a code in and it took them to an underground complex. "This place will have everything we need: transport, weapons, supplies, fake identities, etc." He pointed to a weapon rack and a gun range. "I'll leave you be to practice your shooting skills. I'll send someone by to teach you the basics soon." He remarked, walking off after...
LunaKimXo [2738137]
Skelly took the rifle and lugged it
over her shoulder, then took three of
the pistols and put them into the small
bag that she had.
”information… right…”

The two then entered some kind of bunker
and the MI5 / CIA agent explained some more

“I… ok?”
She looked at the agent
as he walked off.

“Like I’d need to be taught
how to shoot. But. Alright.
hmm… wonder how far this
range goes to”
She asked herself, looking down
the different ranges. It had to be
a few hundred meters.

”so this embassy is a bit more that
just that… some kind of doomsday
bunker too…”
Skelly sighed and walked to the desk
where there were two people sat

”Aren’t you a little young to be here
miss?”
One of them asked



“That CIA agent, guy. Im now working for
Him… I think? Anyway. Do you have any
magazines for these guns?”
Skelly asked, placing the rifle down then
taking the pistols out of her bag

”who gave you these guns?”
The other one asked. both of the
men wearing suits. But without the
jackets on.

”a soldier. Who was kind enough to go get
me some food too. But I’m still waiting on him
to come down an-“

The soldier from before came over and checked
to see if it was skelly, he had a bag of diced fruit
in hand.
”I~ w~ what are you doing down here?”
He asked, hesitantly looking at her as she placed the
weapons down on the table

“I’m with that CIA person. He brought me down here,
said someone was going to come over and teach me
how to use these guns… not that I need the training…”
Skelly laughed and picked up the CZ-75, then checked
to see if it was loaded, before letting go of the slide and
putting safety on.

”Ah the new guy. Restworth? Right?”

”yeah. He came in literally as you’d left the room”

”alright. Well. Here’s something to get you by. I’ve gotta
attend something but these two should be fine with anything
that you need”
The soldier then looked to the two sat down
”anything this girl needs, you get. Got it? LT’s orders”

”Yes sir…”
The two responded in unison as he walked off.
”so. 7.62 mags for that Fal, some 9mils for those
glocks and the CZ… what rounds do they use
again Tom?”

”no clue. I’ll go check the system, come back with
a few mags. Miss. If you’d like to take your guns and
get set up on one of the ranges? We’ll come over in
a few moments with a couple ammo boxes for you”
And with that, the two got up and walked away into
one of the rooms behind where they were sat.

”okay…”
Skelly sighed and nodded, taking the weapons
and moving them to one of the numerous empty
ranges, before going back over and quickly returning
with the small bag of assorted fruit.

She pulled up a chair and sat down, eating the fruit and
looking down the range as she waited for the two to return
With the promised ammo.

a few minutes passed and the two came over with three
small standard issue ammo crates. They both opened the
boxes and pointed out which one was carrying the ammo
for each weapon.

with that, Skelly began to test the different guns she had
chosen, as she waited for further instructions from the
agent.
Perfect-Pine-89 [2594500]
Meanwhile, the Russian President Viktor Sokolov was preparing for an all out invasion of Europe. After his successful absorbtion of former Soviet states in the Caucasus, Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan amd Belarus, he set his sights to other former Soviet ciuntries and former members of the Eastern Bloc. Reports were spreading around the globe of the Russian military being placed along the borders of countries in Eastern Europe, whether they were part of NATO or not. President Sokolov was set on European domination, planning on pushing all the way to Portugal and conquering other European countries in the process. Particularly with his new and expanded army due to the new countries added to Russia, that meant Sokolov had enough forces to invade with, strengthening his power ohysically and another way: Nuclear weapons. Sokolov had plenty and threatened to use them whether or not the nation was in NATO as he made his intentions clear: Any NATO member supporting another would result in nuclear armagedon, something US President Edward Baker doesn't want...

In the White House, President Baker and his cabinet were panicking. President Sokolov and his Russian power threatened the world and if the US tried to stop, it would result in nuclear hellfire. "I've heard about a top secret covert mission to extract a Russian ambassador from the heart of the New Russian Federation. He has information about President Sokolov and the Russian hierarchy which will help the resistance gain more support from the public, allowing the otherthrowing of Sokolov and the installation of a democratic Russia." Mentioned one of his advisors. "I got elected as Senator of California for my initiative, for my actions and my laws. I made California the number one state in the US. I promised them that when I became president, I would protect America, protect our freedom and protect them. A war would look bad for me so I want us to avoid that. I said I'd protect them, not send them to die. I wamt you to bring me the people who will undertake my mission, I want to meet them." President Baker replied, the cabinet member nodding and walking out, going to find the indivoduals responsible for keeping world peace if successful...