Hides forum posts that have a negative rating.
Install link[image: i.imgur.com]Pictured: GD, free of shit (mostly)
can you make a script that does the opposite thanks
shit posts are where I build my karma. Thanks but no thanks.
Upvoted for someone who hates karma though.
A hard R-, and I encourage other people to downvote this thread, in the hope that OP will taste the irony and experience the error of his ways.
[image: external-content.duckduckgo.com]
Might I suggest a different strategy ?
I blame MMCP sub NC and daily bumps for this.
Ok, everybody install this, and downvote this thread asa, then *Poof* gone...
Why would you want to see this thread after you've installed the script? Conversation?
"his"? I'm enby for a reason, you chauvinist pig.
No, everybody downvoted enough, by your own rules/scrip, the fecker will disappear? And I wouldn't be able to see it, "conversation" or otherwise. kinda the point?
(for the hard of hearing thinking, I'm not.)
EDIT: Sepulchrave said it just as well as I did.
I could just change the script so it replaces negative threads with links to this thread.
that does not give you any rights to use animals as an insult. smh.
If animals complain to me, I'll stop and retract that comment.
[image: i.imgur.com]How does it feel - being invisible?
Actually, can you write something coherent? You don't need boldface to draw my attention to it.