Hey there! I was wondering how the damage is calculated. Let's say I have 500 of strength and a weapon with 62 damage. How do I calculate the amount of damage I'll deal?
Damage formula?
Started by Alexasha [2812596] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 46 / 100
the first part of this guide should answer your question.
edit: oh and this to understand what the damage multiplier is.
edit: oh and this to understand what the damage multiplier is.
Mentions: Attacking: A Guide to Battle Stats Interplay · Attacking: A Guide to Weapon Damage
Thanks!
How do I close this thread lol
just edit and change the name to grave this. though often its helpful to leave it up so someone with the same question can see the answer