Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Hands Off Mission

Started by Czechingout [2049293] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 12 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
26 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Betty_Blue [455491] ×2 Jimmyboyo [460764] ×2 LysergiX [1517643] ×2 Czechingout [2049293] ×1

Czechingout [2049293]
I was working on this mission this morning. It calls for me to defeat 3 people. In my case it was:
Betty_Blue (https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=455491)
Jimmyboyo (https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=460764)
LysergiX (https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=1517643)

I'd only defeated the first two. I had attacked LysergiX but had lost.

I went back to the mission page to make sure who I needed to attack, and it was showing that I'd passed the mission.

Obviously, I'm happy with passing the mission, but I didn't want this bug/error to somehow negatively effect someone else.

-Czechingout

Mentions: Betty_Blue [455491] · Jimmyboyo [460764] · LysergiX [1517643]

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
13:09:02 - 14/04/23 Czechingout completed the Duke contract 'Hands Off' (Expert) and received $210,000 and 95 mission credits
13:02:35 - 14/04/23 Czechingout used 25 energy attacking Betty_Blue and defeated them (chain #2) [view]
13:01:42 - 14/04/23 Czechingout used 25 energy attacking Betty_Blue but lost going to the hospital for 0h 27m [view]
13:00:43 - 14/04/23 Czechingout used 25 energy attacking LysergiX but lost going to the hospital for 0h 20m [view]
12:59:49 - 14/04/23 Czechingout used 25 energy attacking Jimmyboyo and defeated them (chain #1) [view]
04:48:18 - 14/04/23 Czechingout used 25 energy attacking Jimmyboyo but lost going to the hospital for 0h 30m [view]
04:47:14 - 14/04/23 Czechingout used 25 energy attacking Jimmyboyo but lost going to the hospital for 0h 19m [view]
04:46:17 - 14/04/23 Czechingout used 25 energy attacking LysergiX and defeated them (chain #2) [view]
04:45:44 - 14/04/23 Czechingout used 25 energy attacking Betty_Blue and defeated them (chain #1) [view]
04:35:56 - 14/04/23 Czechingout accepted the Duke contract 'Hands Off' (Expert)
Looks like you had already beaten LysergiX in the morning, which is why it had already been. You have done all the attacks necessary to completed the mission.

Thanks!

Mentions: Betty_Blue [455491] · Czechingout [2049293] · Jimmyboyo [460764] · LysergiX [1517643]