k
About this thread
Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 16
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 15
- Likes on archived posts
- 28
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 39 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 55 / 100
- Engagement score
- 64 / 100
Most-liked replies
- DarkDriver [2781369]
· 13 likes ·
[image: i.kym-cdn.com]
This was not smart.
i won 2 bil yesterday on the slots when the jackpot was 1 bil
Okay, so you can I have your stuff :)
Yes, but I wouldn’t go around bragging about it.
Definitely won't end up on mug lists, lol
And im here without finding a single egg and losing close to a 100m on poker
I think I'm only close to 1m down, but If you aren't deep in the reds are you really playing poker?
Hey Im about 120m profit in poker only doing min buy in on Ballsy a couple of times a weeks xD
That's where I'm going wrong. I've been spending all my time in gatling lol.
No you're actually unlucky. Its important to acquire financial knowledge before obtaining vast amounts of wealth. So now you're going to end up as a gambling addict who spent all his wealth on cocaine and hookers. Haha shame.
Im not jealous you are.
Im not jealous you are.
Your mom called daddy. I'm the lucky one.
Why are Nunchucks stats better than a baseball bat?
Nunchucks are basically mentally disabled sticks.
Graved as op deleted the thread