I purchased and deposited 4000 beer into my factions armory. When I did this, the deposit page never updated, leaving me with the below image as still an option:
[image: i.imgur.com]
Then, thinking I hadn't clicked "Confirm", I clicked it again and went to check my logs. To my surprise I saw the following:
[image: i.imgur.com]
When I noticed an "empty deposit" it clicked in my head what must have happened, so I instantly started clicking the "confirm" button (which at this point was still there) and checked my logs to see this:
[image: i.imgur.com]
I have not attempted to replicate this on any other browsers as I haven't had the time, but it was suggested to me that I post it here just to be safe.
[image: i.imgur.com]
Then, thinking I hadn't clicked "Confirm", I clicked it again and went to check my logs. To my surprise I saw the following:
[image: i.imgur.com]
When I noticed an "empty deposit" it clicked in my head what must have happened, so I instantly started clicking the "confirm" button (which at this point was still there) and checked my logs to see this:
[image: i.imgur.com]
I have not attempted to replicate this on any other browsers as I haven't had the time, but it was suggested to me that I post it here just to be safe.