####. !I Sell Losses! .####
!!!! Menu's !!!!
Deals!
Here's some deals that you can get discount to!!
1. Selling 10 losses=4m
(with deals) x100 First aid and get 400k discount!!
2. Selling 20 losses=8m
(with deals) x100 First aid and get 700k discount!!
3. Selling 30 losses=12m
(with deals) x150 First aid and get a 900k discount!!
4. Selling 40 losses=16m
(with deals) x200 First aid and get 1.2m discount!!
I would personally like to recommend this to you for a great discount for you to save money too.
!!!!!Questions and answer!!!!!
Q1. What's is the price for each losses?
A1. 400k each
Q2. What is the condition if I buy losses?
A2. Pm me first duh! Then I will reply to you. I am/ will be available
Q3. What does it mean if i don't reply to you?
A3. It is because you're a jerk; you troll, you scam me, you don't take the deal seriously | I take the deals seriously.
Q4. When is the pays?
A4. Before agreeing to the deal; you pay me first beforemaking the deal.
Q5. Can this be trusted?
A5. Don't even think about this, as I said at the A3 at the last. I take Deals seriously, if you don't take it seriously, then the deal is off.
Q6. Is it a fast sell?
A6. It depends of course, the higher the losses you want to buy, the longer it is. Especially if I ever take a addiction or if I ever did get shot through the street.
Remeber, if I can't sell you losses, it's because I am targeted by some jerk peoples. But as I said, a deal is a deal, I take the business serious.
!!!! Menu's !!!!
Deals!
Here's some deals that you can get discount to!!
1. Selling 10 losses=4m
(with deals) x100 First aid and get 400k discount!!
2. Selling 20 losses=8m
(with deals) x100 First aid and get 700k discount!!
3. Selling 30 losses=12m
(with deals) x150 First aid and get a 900k discount!!
4. Selling 40 losses=16m
(with deals) x200 First aid and get 1.2m discount!!
I would personally like to recommend this to you for a great discount for you to save money too.
!!!!!Questions and answer!!!!!
Q1. What's is the price for each losses?
A1. 400k each
Q2. What is the condition if I buy losses?
A2. Pm me first duh! Then I will reply to you. I am/ will be available
Q3. What does it mean if i don't reply to you?
A3. It is because you're a jerk; you troll, you scam me, you don't take the deal seriously | I take the deals seriously.
Q4. When is the pays?
A4. Before agreeing to the deal; you pay me first beforemaking the deal.
Q5. Can this be trusted?
A5. Don't even think about this, as I said at the A3 at the last. I take Deals seriously, if you don't take it seriously, then the deal is off.
Q6. Is it a fast sell?
A6. It depends of course, the higher the losses you want to buy, the longer it is. Especially if I ever take a addiction or if I ever did get shot through the street.
Remeber, if I can't sell you losses, it's because I am targeted by some jerk peoples. But as I said, a deal is a deal, I take the business serious.