Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Wiki - Dark Mode

Started by pussy [2797641] on in Suggestions.

8 replies · 65 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
15
Authority score
41 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
47 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100
pussy [2797641]
It's weird that this links into Light Mode, and this is my petition for a Dark Mode - or for it to carry over if Dark Mode is used on the main Torn site.

I have had probably 100 times, where I open Wiki and it blinds me immediately for no reason - hopefully, this will change that!
Celasha [2858290]
Hope it’s okay if I bump too! It really dissuades me from using the wiki, especially at night, but it’s so full of great information!
pussy [2797641]
I feel like it will at least spurn devs to pay attention and get it done faster, so I hope it helps to give it more publicity (hence thread)

we’ll see though! I’ll keep bumping xd