Hello
I have an experience I am not sure if it is a bug or not.
I am in the middle of a ranked war and was attempting to attack an opponent while we were both in China.
My opponent was just leaving hosp when I initiated an attack, however I received a message that he was able to escape.
https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=738548106e615809b2e6b2468e98ae57
Previous experiences with attacks that I have both been on the receiving and committing is that once an attack is initiated, the person cannot leave unless the attack fails or times out. Normally, I have had to rush out as soon as I leave hosp and get on the plane before the opponent can initiate.
In this instance, it appears I was able to successfully initiate the attack, but burned 25 e for nothing as my opponent was able to still get on the plane.
The timing is difficult to replicate. It is literally 1 second difference.
Should this be considered normal behaviour?
[image: i.imgur.com]
Thank you in advance.
I have an experience I am not sure if it is a bug or not.
I am in the middle of a ranked war and was attempting to attack an opponent while we were both in China.
My opponent was just leaving hosp when I initiated an attack, however I received a message that he was able to escape.
https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=738548106e615809b2e6b2468e98ae57
Previous experiences with attacks that I have both been on the receiving and committing is that once an attack is initiated, the person cannot leave unless the attack fails or times out. Normally, I have had to rush out as soon as I leave hosp and get on the plane before the opponent can initiate.
In this instance, it appears I was able to successfully initiate the attack, but burned 25 e for nothing as my opponent was able to still get on the plane.
The timing is difficult to replicate. It is literally 1 second difference.
Should this be considered normal behaviour?
[image: i.imgur.com]
Thank you in advance.