There is an explanation for this, and I think I knew it once, but have forgotten. What's going on here ?
Haunted Mirror ?
Started by Sargeant_Rock [2159205] on in Paranormal.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 8
- Authority score
- 7 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
Most-liked replies
- pratttan [955266]
· 5 likes ·
I'm genuinely shocked people need this explained to them. Genuinely.
Acoording to the man mirrors only reflect what is right in front of it, but that is wrong. The way he is angled allows him to see the glasses in the mirror. Your vision kinda bounces when it his a mirror kinda like a pool ball hitting the edge. I hope this helps.
I'm genuinely shocked people need this explained to them. Genuinely.
hahahahahahaha my thought exactly