Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

GRAVE

Started by TS3 [1766430] on in Trading Post.

8 replies · 101 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
8
Authority score
19 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100

Most-liked replies

TS3 [1766430]
I’m looking for a sig or enfield with good base stats and good bonus. Not interested in arma. Chat me or post rifles you have to sell below! Looking to stick around 500m-1.5b. Let me know what you have! Also have a couple rifles I can throw in for right deal:

RW benelli- bonus: cripple- 28% chance to lower op dex by 25% 3 times! Highest yellow bonus you can get! 66dmg/58 acc.

RW sig: 115% quality. Bonus- conserve 25%. 2-4 bullets per round! 30 round mag!76 dmg/53acc.
Muffinut [1980106]
"2-4 bullets per round" I'd swap my arma in a heartbeat if that were true. Thankfully, it's not.
e: instead of just looking like an asshole, how does conserve formula work?
DEVILISNOWHERE [2281305]
Sig552 has 4 - 7 fire rate without any perks

With 25% conserve bonus the fire rate is 3 - 5.25

With further education bonus :
MTH2310 Discrete Mathematics (5% ammo conservation)
MTH3330 Bachelor of Mathematics (20% ammo conservation)

3 - 5.25 fire rate become 2.25 - 3.93 (rounded to 2 - 4)

Or possibly it just add 25% rw conserve bonus + 25% edu = 50%
Thus 4 - 7 become 2 - 3.5 (rounded to 2 - 4)

Hopeful for someone to make sure which is the correct formula.

Cheers
Muffinut [1980106]
Totally forgot about edu conserve! RIP

Just tested looting (with mod, not conserve bonus) and I only shot 2-3 - no 4's! Tested over ~70 attacks. So even better than OP's claim. If conservation typically rounds up after 3.51 for example, it's possible the [3.5] figure rounds down.

And yes, I did immediately swap out my arma for a sig, as promised.
TS3 [1766430]
Everything I stated was from personal experience, I didn’t try to break it down and figure out the formulas and all that. 2-4 bullets was what I received, the only time 1 round was fired was when that was all that was left in the mag. Sig and enfield have become the new arma. The high quality brings great base stats, just purchased sig with 77dmg and 60 acc, not including the powerful bonus. Much stronger than arma, damn near just as acc. But the biggest difference is ammo consumption and the 30 round mag. Just like irl, faster to switch to secondary than to reload. Getting the extra 2-5 rounds is a game changer. I’ll never use a arma again unless double bonus and 1 being high % conserve. Glad people are seeing even the less desirable bonuses are still effective,
Muffinut [1980106]
I was just getting lucky because around attack 100, I finally hit a 4! Oh well.
Yeah, the less-desirables finally get some love. Especially with constant fighting from RW, special ammo becomes a limited resource instead of a luxury. Arma will stay on top, but people will acknowledge the inflated value as more and more RW weapons hit the market, and builds diversify.

Just curious, how much did you pay for that sig? I'm sure I'll look to upgrade mine eventually and could use the market knowledge.