Anyone else noticing price boxes auto-filling when adding to bazaar, or did I do something to my settings? Either way, I'm not a fan and this is annoying having to delete first and then enter the correct price...
Auto fill bazaar items
Started by Spink [1290688] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 17
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 51 / 100
- Engagement score
- 60 / 100
Using torn pda by any chance? You can disable that under user scripts in advanced settings
So it's just me then... I have no idea what I did to cause this. Playing on mobile, using Kiwi browser
It is not just you, however I am too lazy this evening to try and see whether it is TornTools or the other script I run which used to allow a double click to input the price has been updated.
Logically though, it is due to an updated script
Logically though, it is due to an updated script
I thought the same thing and checked the settings in TornTools. I've got to be missing something...
I believe this suggestion has been implemented right?
Mentions: [300R+]Auto-populate bazaar prices with last price
And there's my answer. I base my prices off current market prices, not my last listed price. This change wasn't as great an idea as 300+ people thought it would be...
Meanwhile AB+ blood type...
I honestly just read the suggestion thread of this and while it got the votes… the feedback was pretty much all “don’t implement this”
the B&I thread for it is literally the OP pushing staff and complaining that they haven’t opened their Bazaar in 4 months over this not yet being implemented…
Honestly, now that I understand it’s the last price I listed things for, I think it’s the stupidest F***ing suggestion of life. market shifts by the minute and now I have to manually Delete prices to try and be competitive
the B&I thread for it is literally the OP pushing staff and complaining that they haven’t opened their Bazaar in 4 months over this not yet being implemented…
Honestly, now that I understand it’s the last price I listed things for, I think it’s the stupidest F***ing suggestion of life. market shifts by the minute and now I have to manually Delete prices to try and be competitive
Exactly! The market is constantly changing, especially during events when the prices of certain items may spike or plummet. Why in the world would anyone want to sell for the same price every time!?
Deleting the price and inputting the desired price may not be a huge inconvenience for PC users, but it can be incredibly annoying on mobile, which is how I play 99.9999% of the time.
Deleting the price and inputting the desired price may not be a huge inconvenience for PC users, but it can be incredibly annoying on mobile, which is how I play 99.9999% of the time.