Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Level 100, when?

Started by Endy56 [2797835] on in General Discussion.

32 replies · 1.42k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 33 / 33 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
33
Discussion span
→
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
58 / 100
Engagement score
71 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Endy56 [2797835]
It's a fun to make it to the highest level here. The prestige, the respect and lots more you get from lower level is so amazing. I could remember when i started playing I was like a kid with no direction, just playing for fun. But now I have an objective, a goal which is to hit that highest level and make so much money and spend freely.

It's a tough journey leveling up, but I know I'll get there someday, good or bad.
What do y'all think...???
Eva [1635737]
Depends if you're actively going for it by attacking maybe a year or two, it only took me a decade or so.
Good luck
pussy [2797641]
yeah idk how he thought this was a flex

no point of holding level at all, just hold slightly for milestones and boost up imo
Dalinar [2833488]
I wouldn’t have refuted this but you did say literally. The health is indirectly a percentage boost to defense, both in full life fights and when you tick new life every 5 mins. Also it helps boost your chance to bust people. Also it gives you a bunch of merits. I know you know all this, but again, you said literally.