Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

New item

Started by The1whoKnoxs [1284741] on in Graveyard.

2 replies · 37 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100

Most-liked replies

The1whoKnoxs [1284741]
submarine to help with drug smuggling crimes

also random pandemics. That way strong torn players can say I can’t help you with war I got malaria
SkinnyPeen [2176021]
I didn't think that they would let you play Torn from prison, Agustin Alvarez.

I propose that it's a DJI Drone instead, they're much more affordable
WaywardSquid [2330087] Officer Officer
Graved - if you wish to make a suggestion for new game features, you can post a fully thought out suggestion in the Suggestions forum.