Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mental Collapse

Started by cursedbastard [2919455] on in Roleplay.

1 replies · 55 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
5 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100
cursedbastard [2919455]
This is kind of a role playing thing, intentions are that you get a chance to evaluate what you were like due to your most trying times. I WILL go easy with the rules just let it be the honest truth and nothing but the facts so help you before the creator. As my things are illegal due to my rogue personality I have to abstain from my moment of despair due in part to how I'm a member of the trench coat mafia according to some witnesses.


I get a feeling that I have become what I abhor... a bigot due to the fact that it's difficult for me to respect women who aren't related to me.
cursedbastard [2919455]
Like, me... I never had a shot to say goodbye to the past,to the people who saved my mind,my soul...and prevented the inevitable mental collapse that comes