Starting to believe torn is got 400 real players and the rest are double accounts even triple accounts
Double accounts
Started by The1whoKnoxs [1284741] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 44 / 44 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 44
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 61 / 100
- Engagement score
- 75 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Oakmont [2328419]
· 37 likes ·
GD be like [image: i.imgur.com] - Overseer [2143302]
· 29 likes ·
Okay bearhawk - Wood [2175573]
· 20 likes ·
[image: media.tenor.com] Your post reads like this lol
Mentioned in this thread
so there are 800 to 1200 total players?
I mean 400 was enough for Sparta...
I mean 400 was enough for Sparta...
Okay bearhawk
Thoughtprovoking
I make this promise l: I will never multi
[image: media.tenor.com]
Your post reads like this lol
Your post reads like this lol
Thats something a quadriple account would say
I: I …. What, both of you or have you already so you never need to again?
Come back after 5 years inactive - your other accounts get caught by the multi-hunter bot?
Please don't report my 3rd account: https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=148747
Mentions: bogie [148747]
How many you got? What is the average?
State in the forums that you're buying losses, pay the first guy, and see how many multi's actually exist.
I did my 10k defends years ago, you'd be surprised how many 1 second old accounts message you.
I did my 10k defends years ago, you'd be surprised how many 1 second old accounts message you.
I think you mean 400 real accounts + SMTH
Most true statement probably in history right here.... R+
Thats why i dont have the 10000 defends merit.
I literally refuse to help multis it is common knowledge slutting is multi central.
I literally refuse to help multis it is common knowledge slutting is multi central.
Only dumb multis get caught.
This is my first multi account:
https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=2054500
Next one will be Nexusus.
https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=2054500
Next one will be Nexusus.
Mentions: nex [2054500]