3 replies · 186 views · thread synced · 9 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
9
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
37 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100
Most-liked replies
CloudJumper[1636201] · 8 likes · I have reviewed this case with bogie, and we have found that you have falsified the referral request and are enticing new players to submit fake referral requests on your behalf. You have already been warned in the past to …
CloudJumper[1636201] · 1 likes · I will check this tomorrow. Thanks!
Device: samsung SM-A215U Android: 12 App version: 1.9.28 So i tried using the link to refer AnusOfSatanus however it did not fo through, we know eachother from a MMORPG and they introduced me here
Hello, happy to invite another friend of mine to the game I love :D
CloudJumper[1636201]Staff · #3
I will check this tomorrow. Thanks!
CloudJumper[1636201]Staff · #4
I have reviewed this case with bogie, and we have found that you have falsified the referral request and are enticing new players to submit fake referral requests on your behalf.
You have already been warned in the past to not to do this, so the next step for you is a short stint in federal prison.
Going forth, we will not be entertaining any referral requests from you, legitimate or otherwise, given the clear abuse of the report function. If you do miss a legitimate referral someday, that will be entirely on you.