Today at the grand old age of 15 Years, 9 Months and 5 Days old i have completed TornCity and reached level 100
I will not be taking any press requests!
So you ask how does one hit this prestigeous achievement and finishing Torn.Com in a RECORD amount of time?
Well just like my record breaking friends (some of which have done nuffing wrong) may i add, i have dedicated my life to this text based browser game for half of my life.
That's right not only am i 31 years of age but 50% of my life has been spent grafting every day without a break or even food.
I have survived purely on the tears of global noobs.
I want to put a special mention out to my MENTORS
Brother Champion (Monarch's true leader Mashallah brother)
Brother Ovoxo (AKA John Wick)
Brother Uncle (A pioneer of Torncity)
Additional mentions
MOTHERCORN on the birth of her baby girl
I have so many friends I cannot mention you all due to an unfair charachter limit imposed on us by CHEDDASBURNUS II
Also free the following
Herrschmidt (He did nothing wrong)
Ralukiss (Just trying to cope with inflation)
Itszahid (Brother was just backing horses)
I will not be taking any press requests!
So you ask how does one hit this prestigeous achievement and finishing Torn.Com in a RECORD amount of time?
Well just like my record breaking friends (some of which have done nuffing wrong) may i add, i have dedicated my life to this text based browser game for half of my life.
That's right not only am i 31 years of age but 50% of my life has been spent grafting every day without a break or even food.
I have survived purely on the tears of global noobs.
I want to put a special mention out to my MENTORS
Brother Champion (Monarch's true leader Mashallah brother)
Brother Ovoxo (AKA John Wick)
Brother Uncle (A pioneer of Torncity)
Additional mentions
MOTHERCORN on the birth of her baby girl
I have so many friends I cannot mention you all due to an unfair charachter limit imposed on us by CHEDDASBURNUS II
Also free the following
Herrschmidt (He did nothing wrong)
Ralukiss (Just trying to cope with inflation)
Itszahid (Brother was just backing horses)