I was playing poker the other day, when all of a sudden I timed out. I was there the whole time and I am almost positive I timed out nearly immediately.
Per my log:
05:10:31 - 01/05/23 You timed out on the Quickdraw Poker table
You can see that by 05:12:26 my timebank had 35 seconds. To me, this "proves" that something weird happened, since there's no way it would climb back up to 35 in 2 minutes.
Ignoring the base 15, and knowing (per the wiki) that you get 5 seconds every 10 hands, that would imply I played 200 hands in 2 minutes.
[image: i.imgur.com]
I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.
Per my log:
05:10:31 - 01/05/23 You timed out on the Quickdraw Poker table
You can see that by 05:12:26 my timebank had 35 seconds. To me, this "proves" that something weird happened, since there's no way it would climb back up to 35 in 2 minutes.
Ignoring the base 15, and knowing (per the wiki) that you get 5 seconds every 10 hands, that would imply I played 200 hands in 2 minutes.
[image: i.imgur.com]
I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.