An extraneous log is created when attempting to deposit more 10k beer in faction armory.
I tried depositing 12,413 beer, and got the following log:
21:28:06 - 03/05/23 You deposited into Calamitous Intent's armory
Which led me to believe that the beers were deposited.
However, upon a second check, saw that the deposit failed and tried again getting the same log.
[image: i.imgur.com]
I had to break it down to max of 10k at a time for it to finally deposit.
Doesn't really hurt anyone but just wanted to flag it, incase it did.
I tried depositing 12,413 beer, and got the following log:
21:28:06 - 03/05/23 You deposited into Calamitous Intent's armory
Which led me to believe that the beers were deposited.
However, upon a second check, saw that the deposit failed and tried again getting the same log.
[image: i.imgur.com]
I had to break it down to max of 10k at a time for it to finally deposit.
Doesn't really hurt anyone but just wanted to flag it, incase it did.