I haven't searched much for the bug actually but it has probably been created by a recent bugfix that I reported.
previous bugfix:
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=16323167&b=0&a=0
Also I tried it with and without TT and always got the same result.
When you click on "View Personal Statistics" on a player's profile, it takes you to
https://www.torn.com/personalstats.php?ID=767373
[image: i.imgur.com]
and changes the current address to
https://www.torn.com/personalstats.php?ID=767373&stats=useractivity&from=1%20month
[image: i.imgur.com]
but it won't actually load useractivity and instead probably as default try to load the name of the old one which was deleted on previous bugfix and shows a blank graph
[image: i.imgur.com]
previous bugfix:
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=16323167&b=0&a=0
Also I tried it with and without TT and always got the same result.
When you click on "View Personal Statistics" on a player's profile, it takes you to
https://www.torn.com/personalstats.php?ID=767373
[image: i.imgur.com]
and changes the current address to
https://www.torn.com/personalstats.php?ID=767373&stats=useractivity&from=1%20month
[image: i.imgur.com]
but it won't actually load useractivity and instead probably as default try to load the name of the old one which was deleted on previous bugfix and shows a blank graph
[image: i.imgur.com]