I'm an active new player searching for an active faction... I bring my chocolate trading and working on grocery energy drinks... I just want basic armory functions and a place that talks to its members... preferably laid back but I kinda want it to be a faction family where I don't need to war too often until I get better stats. I posted there so. Grave
Looking
Started by cursedbastard [2919455] on in Faction Recruitment.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 15 / 100
- Historical score
- 8 / 100
- Story score
- 19 / 100
- Engagement score
- 27 / 100
Try posting Here instead
Mentions: Looking for a faction; post details here