Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Faction Funds

Started by Pegleg [13376] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 58 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100
Pegleg [13376]
I tried to withdraw $80,000,000 gut it says I deposited the money(Member balances account for $614,000,000 with $-80,000,000 of the faction's funds remaining.) My current amount is $534,000,000 and my cash on hand is $4,165,049. It should be $84,165,049.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
I tried to withdraw $80,000,000 gut it says I deposited the money

That's incorrect, you did not withdraw nor deposit the money. You modified your faction balance:

07:52:27 - 07/05/23 Pegleg changed their One Leg Man money balance from $534,000,000 to $614,000,000

You can change it back to what it originally was by adding -80m to the balance or by using the pencil tool next to the faction balances.

Thanks!