Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

No sell list

Started by Spiider [2884183] on in Graveyard.

14 replies · 122 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
15
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
12
Authority score
19 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
51 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100

Most-liked replies

Spiider [2884183]
Edit, I didn't realize this existed. Thank you to the kind ones that like to help.

I think it would be a cool idea to have a no sell list where you can list up to 10 accounts that are banned from your bazaar. They cannot view or buy your inventory.

It would give you the chance to keep muggers from purchasing. Not sure if this has been thought of before, but thought the idea had some merit.

Maybe make it exclusive for donators.
TrandBirdBorn [2271053]
There have been an Imperial f**k ton of new players who don't know the game trying to change it recently. It's been a running gag in Suggestions that we need to have a minimum age to make a thread, and with the amount of rubbish I've seen recently I'm inclined to agree.
JackKelly [2271177]
Thank you for your valuable contribution and keeping this game going. I don't know how it managed to be running 80 days ago, but good to know you're on top of things for the foreseeable future.

If you think of any further improvements that are already part of the game. Please don't hesitate to mention them.
TrandBirdBorn [2271053]
People who come in to the game and already want it changed before they even understand it probably aren't going to stick around anyway.
Spiider [2884183]
I'm just happy that I don't resonate a miserable negative existence. You're understanding of long term player dynamics is fantastic.
TrandBirdBorn [2271053]
Considering I majored in marketing and have worked semi-professionally in the games industry, both in development and journalism? Yeah, I have a pretty good idea of the economics of player expenses and retention.
JackKelly [2271177]
I will mate, thanks. You do the same.

For real though man, give it some time. There is surprisingly a lot to this game, considering it's just a text based browser game. Spend some time in the tutorials and guides section. You have a good account and are off to a good start. Don't let a little ribbing in the forums get to you.