Never mind. How do I delete this post?
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 38 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 47 / 100
- Engagement score
- 50 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Jairyll [2167612] Officer
· 1 likes ·
Moved as requested
Is that the default look of the player avatar for enby players?
I can see how it would not be that easy for the developers to simply make a new androgynous avatar for the relatively new third gender, though.
I can see how it would not be that easy for the developers to simply make a new androgynous avatar for the relatively new third gender, though.
The Enby is just because. Actually female. Changing sex to female doesn't change that avatar to female.
I think if you change your gender to female it does actually change that avatar to 'female', it's just not a very clear difference, because the default avatar has no hair or even really skin. But if you click on it to load the whole body you can sort of see boobs, if you have gender set to female and are wearing clothes that aren't too baggy (I think most armor kinda hides them).
Also broader shoulders, thicker neck and slightly more arm muscles?
Male avatar:
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
female avatar
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
(For hair and face you have to unlock hairstyles from the token shop, or buy a mask)
Also broader shoulders, thicker neck and slightly more arm muscles?
Male avatar:
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
female avatar
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
(For hair and face you have to unlock hairstyles from the token shop, or buy a mask)
click the small picture of your profile in the upper right corner of the screen
click settings.
scroll down to "change gender"
click the dot beside female
click change gender
I think it costs like $75k. Not sure if there is a cooldown afterwards, or how often it can be done.
[image: snipboard.io]
[image: snipboard.io]
click settings.
scroll down to "change gender"
click the dot beside female
click change gender
I think it costs like $75k. Not sure if there is a cooldown afterwards, or how often it can be done.
[image: snipboard.io]
[image: snipboard.io]
Does your avatar gender really matter that much, we're here to f**k shit up, not show off our boobs...
*puts away his boobs* You tell 'em!
Moved as requested