Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

What are YOU mad about today?

Started by Fungi [2538571] on in General Discussion.

156 replies · 2.44k views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 157 / 157 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
157
Discussion span
→
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
65 / 100
Engagement score
81 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Chit [1380260] ×1

Fungi [2538571]
Go ahead, scream, shout,

Tell all Torn what makes you pout,

Just don't expect clout


Enjoy your morning haiku and get your stress off your chest!
DarthRevan [2836054] Reporter
Realised ima have to spend around 20 grand if I ever want a Dirty bomb

edit : I do not want a DB, was just doing the maths
WhiteMafia [1852855]
I’m mad that my wife hit a cat on her way home from work and now I have to knock on every door in the vicinity to apologize to the owner for her because she is completely inconsolable….. here I was hoping for Chinese food.
Axion [2271485]
12:02:13 - 13/05/23 You were sent $1 from Marijhelo with the message: Good day my name is Marijhelo. I'm sorry for giving you this random message. I'm afraid only started today at level 1. Are you against sending me some money?
Yaldi [2223351]
Oh that was you? Technically it was my wife’s cat, not sure how to deal with it civilly but a 3 round boxing match between our wives seems like a decent resolution

Edit: The wife is up for it, already got the gloves on and mouth guard in
CockyNudist [2209950]
Must have been a defective cat. Most are smart enough not to run into cars like that. Rabbits and squirrels and possums on the other hand, oh boy, do they love playing frogger with oncoming traffic.
dunmugmeh [538353]
I think it is unproductive to be mad when playing games.

I am annoyed a lot at times. I have played the game for ages. Sometimes i am annoyed when my friends ignore me. Im never mad about it though LOL
Ar53_Hol [2430424]
I bet the cat did more than fart at the last second.

On a more serious note I’ve done this before, it feels terrible hitting someones pet