Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Load shark limit

Started by LordMizak [2672115] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 76 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100
LordMizak [2672115]
Over the past month, I have been unable to increase the limit that Duke allows us to get more of a loan. I was averaging an increase of roughly once per week, but that's stopped in the past 3 - 4 weeks with no increase at all.

I checked the last 4 updates / patches, and all bug reports, to see if this had been changed, but found nothing. Not sure if this had eben changed, or if something actually is buggy.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
There's only so much credit score that you can acquire by taking a loan of $1, you are still making progress but you will need to take bigger loans if you want to improve your credit score faster than this.

Thanks!
iPunish [1604376]
I constantly borrowed the max multiple times a week by sitting on items and selling them off in 5-10million$ batches and paying him rhat back. In 2 days I’ll pay off the loan and it goes up, in 2 months I have went from a 10million loan to 46.5million. I have seen it increase three times in one week