The other day I landed on 100 points in the awesome wheel and Leslie told me to buy a plushie at the bar or something. Then I realized, there is no bar in the city. No bars? In Torn? There is something deeply wrong with this. Please help.
No bars?
Started by Reedfly [2119123] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 8
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 45 / 100
- Engagement score
- 47 / 100
Mentioned in this thread
Company 25 ×1
You are correct! You do need help (:
Let me introduce you to a little something…
Mentions: Company [25]
I've been saved, thank you kind one. Can you write the directions on a napkin for me?