Honestly it feels dumb how new players who don't pay to win can't retaliate against high level pieces of shit. *looks at Collette* they need to redo bounty system to prevent the big leagues from growing...
Then I think there should be a cool down for placing a bounty as it really just shows you how butt sore fascists who fight anyone who disagrees with their opinions.
Usually new players are the ones that are getting themselves bountied and if they would just quit running their mouth, then the bounties will go away. I seriously doubt collete just drew your name out of hat and started throwing bounties at you.
And we were all new at some point, but made it through.
Unless,charisma is 5...
20 days definitely isn't enough
Everyone goes through this time where they get bountied, piss off the person bountying them even further (either by posting an absolutely stupid thread on forums like this one, or by placing bounties back at them), then wonders aloud why their Torn life is ruined for awhile.
You learn.
You learn, you grow, you stfu and keep your head down until things blow over, or you make friends with someone who can negotiate peace on your behalf, or you get into a faction the party wouldn't dare attack, or you go into one of SMTH's private security firms.
You don't ask for the whole game to be changed to revolve around you.
-R, if I wasn't selling my slots to Bounty Depot you'd have more because of this thread.
Just restart and keep your mouth shut on the next account if you can't deal with being held accountable for your actions. It's not like you've done anything successful with this account as it is, really have nothing to lose.
oops, my bad, i thought you said you wanted bounties, i must have mixed up the forums again...
Just because you have an opinion doesn't mean you have to give it. And if you do choose to give your unwanted opinion, then best make sure you brought some lube with you.
Let me re-write your post for you;
Honestly it feels dumb how new players [are] butt sore with their opinions.
the bounty system literally allows a level one to disrupt a level 100. it is a equalizer.
I mean yes Collette is a massive pissbaby but learning to play around bounties is a big part of the game. You really need to spend very little time out of the hospital to do everything in this game. Collette, being said pissbaby, is probably going to bounty me after reading this post, but it won't impact my gameplay at all.
Is this what he bountied you for?. beggars will always get bountied. never ask for free stuff. (says my measly NW.)
Mentions:
High networth
I called Colette a cantankerous butthole in global when I first started playing. Embrace the bounties. It’s especially fun pissing off high level high ego players when you’re still a noob. They’ve got a lot to prove to you.
OP doesn't like/want bounties, then goes and does stuff that will inevitably result in getting bountied. SMH.
The number continues to grow
Yet who'd collect a bounty of $1 on level 100 guys?
Lol done restarting but I think it's time for me to decide to equalize
Staff edit - Harassment
all i read is OP wants more bounties
cursedbastard disliked your post,
I said I'm sorry man, geez I guess more bounties for you then