Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Character creation sex bug

Started by Briar-Rose [2937696] on in Bugs & Issues.

7 replies · 145 views · thread synced · 16 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
4
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
33 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100
Briar-Rose [2937696]
Device: samsung SM-G935F Android: 7.0 App version: 1.9.30 the bug I am reporting is that when creating a new character I chose female instead my character appears male
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
There have been a few reports of this nature in the past couple months, I will pass this along to Nikita for testing. As mentioned above you can manually change your Gender from the Preferences panel.

Thanks!
nikitad [2147691] Tester
Hello
Are the reports related to the exactly app or there were cases with incorrect gender while signing up via browsers?
Thanks
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
We can close the report for now. I will inform you if we have new cases.

Thanks!