Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Extra wheel spin

Started by BillyDeathwish [1586821] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 29 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100
BillyDeathwish [1586821]
Ok yesterday at about 2200est I went to play the wheels. I went to the Awesome wheel first and went to click it had an error pop up and when I refreshed I was in the hospital. I just figured maybe I accidentally clicked the wrong wheel and because I like to press the screen a few times that was the result. I get out spin the wheel and then check the next to make sure it was used and low and behold it wasn't. So I spun it agian to see if maybe there was some kind of mix up and it would show the earlier result. We'll I got a plushie. I wasn't sure how to screen shot it so I took one with the events and time. My phone is set to EST time on 12h clock. It shows 1007pm. I do not remember the error that popped up because I thought it was unimportant at the time and didn't take a picture it was the awesome wheel but in the middle said fail then "some letters about 6 maybe" followed by . "Letters 3 maybe"

I will help you anyway I can.[image: media.discordapp.net]

Screen shot showing 2 hours after change of day and both spins and results
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
If you move away from the wheel page before the reward gets credited, you receive your winnings on your next visit. You received your winnings from your prior visit, you can check your logs here.

Thanks!