Hi everyone
Im a new player and ibwould really appreciate friends. Especially gentlemen lol. Dm me
I'm afraid you won't find any gentlemen in Torn, especially not in the forums.
well welcome to torn, good luck with the gentlemen hunt
Posted 30 mins ago and still zero enemies. Torn, I'm proud of you guys. This is as civil and kind as I have ever seen you all.
i think you jinxed it.
To OP, NPO-Endurance recruiting message leaders for info on how to apply. We are friendly community that recentlt won 3 ranked wars in same weekend.
I said this on the last thread and I will say it again:
This is Torn, not Tinder
Ah yes, an original and thought out post that you definitely didn't copy. Now the question remains: are you a multi of the other guy or just a dumb person trying to be funny?
I head D3vl is looking for more friends after making himself hated by most of torn.
I'm not sure how many people actually hate D3vl... he's more like a clumsy and rather dumb puppy that keeps running headfirst into a door expecting it to open any time now. Its actually quite funny to watch from a distance :D
Hmmm word for word and font post as BigCove [2938097]
Mentions:
BigCove [2938097]
ALMOST LIKE THAT'S THE JOKE.
In the realm where passion meets
,A fascination that discreetly peeks
,A wondrous world of limbs' mystique,
Where admiration for ankles takes its peak.
Some are rounded, some pointy as can be,
Variety adorns this footish glee,
Aesthetically pleasing, anatomically,
The ankle, dear friend, is the key.
In medical terms, a vital joint it forms,
Uniting foot and leg, a marvel it performs,
With ligaments and tendons, a symphony conforms,
Flexibility and stability, its function adorns.
Oh, the ankle, the pinnacle, the crème de la crème
,Its allure surpassing the toe's flamboyant gleam,
The sole may dance, but the ankle, supreme,
The ultimate delight, like a delightful dream.
For in this footish realm, let it be proclaimed
,The ankle, the crown jewel, forever acclaimed,
Enchanting curves, the way it's framed,
The best part of feet, the ankle forever remains.
How about adding me as a friend first, then I will add you back :)
That's some new millenial-style of forum-begging?
The best way to make friends is to just play the game and talk to the people you come across