Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Chat boxes float' after chat - IOS

Started by didicool86 [2663796] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 32 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100
didicool86 [2663796]
Apologies if already raised, as you can see from my image below I’m struggling to even read the forums that are up!!

when I open a tab the chats sit at the bottom as they should, I can navigate pages etc no issue.

the problem appears after typing in one of the chat boxes (any) and I have to fully close all tabs and reopen to resolve.

[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
You can try clearing the site data for Torn from the browser settings to see if it resolves the issue. Unfortunately, this is a low priority issue at present because we do not have a developer assigned to the current Chat system, we are already working on the new chat version.

Please follow this confirmed report on the same topic. Thanks..!!

Mentions: Chat tabs stopped sticking to the bottom.