Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Looking for a Proofreader?

Started by Setsudan [2941720] on in Trading Post.

1 replies · 19 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
15 / 100
Historical score
8 / 100
Story score
17 / 100
Engagement score
28 / 100
Setsudan [2941720]
Hello, are you having two thoughts about making a thread at forums? Afraid that your English would be judged?

Consider Hiring Me!

What can I offer?

Proofreading: Correcting your grammar, punctuation, spelling, etc... While also giving you feedback about your mistakes.

Copy editing: Giving your sentence an extraordinary flow whilst maintaining clarity.

Translation: I can translate your chosen sentence, from English to Tagalog and vice versa.

What are my qualifications?

I am working as a proofreader on various Manhwa and novels for 6 months. Making my skill efficient and extraordinary.

Pricing Time~
Proofreading - 250k per sentence. (including even if the sentence doesn't need a correction)
Copy editing - 250k per sentence.
Translation- 1m per sentence.







Yes, I can correct your essay. Wink*