Device: samsung SM-A236B Android: 13 App version: 1.9.31 I'm stuck waiting for a race to start it gets to 50 seconds then jumps back up to 2 min wait time I've tried to leave it but can't I've tried restarting my phone and also logging in and out off torn
Racing bug
Started by dragonoi [2917963] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 28 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 36 / 100
This was resolved in the morning.
Thanks!
Thanks!
I am still experiencing this bug.
This was resolved but has returned again. I bumped the previous thread.